The Only Way Is Essex stars have had their fair share of partying, pulling and grabbing the attention of onlookers. Now Lauren Goodger, Mark Wright, Gemma Collins and company have shared their top ten tips for ensuring you get the best out of the Christmas party season.
You might find some of their words of wisdom more helpful than others, and check them out in action in our exclusive video above:
TOWIE's top ten tips for pulling and partying:
1. Always wear lots of bronzer and make-up! (Gemma Collins)
2. Make sure your hair has big bouncy curls, lots of back combing and use of hair spray (Lydia Bright)
3. Look glamorous at all times (Lauren Goodger)
4. Wear big heels (Lauren Goodger)
5. Wear lots of lip gloss (Lauren Goodger)
6. Wear big knickers to keep your bum in! (Gemma Collins)
7. Wear tight T-Shirts to show off your guns (Mark Wright)
8. You’ve got to let your hair down! (Debbie)
9. When you dance, pout and pose, you never know whose looking (Lydia Bright)
10. Wait at least two days before you text after meeting (Mark Wright)
Check out the TOWIE stars preparing for a big night on the tiles in our Slideshow below...
Pulling and Partying Essex Style celebrates the launch of DanceStar Party on PlayStation 3. See the film on www.facebook.com/playstationaccess