The Only Way Is Essex star might be new to this celeb lark but has he mastered the art of the blag yet? Time to find out as we ask, Arg: How showbiz are you?
1. Who's the most famous name in your mobile?
Most definitely Pixie Lott.
3/5. Brentwood's most famous export (just don't tell Amy Childs).
2. Most bizarre thing you've ever read about yourself?
That I have just bought a new Ferrari California. I wish!
3. How much is too much for a haircut?
Anything more than £20. I don't think I have ever paid that much, I don't see the point.
0/5. Cheap skate.
4. Katie Price. Friend or foe?
I don't actually know her but I would hope 'friend'.
5. Weirdest thing you've been sent by a fan?
Knickers. Girls want me to sign them and send them back.
6. Best party ever?
That's a hard one, as I have been to quite a few that I can say were really good, but one that stands out is probably the ITV Summer Reception Party at Peter Fincham's house. I met so many people that night, I got star struck!
7. Ever used your fame to get what you want?
Yes, to bypass the huge queues when boarding on EasyJet flights! It's brilliant!
0/5. Oh the irony.
8. How much cash would it take to get you to pose in the buff?
To be completely in the buff I would have to say £150K at least.
9. Best freebie you ever received?
Recently I got a pair of Police sunglasses. They definitely came at the right time as I took them on holiday to Marbella.
0/5. Even we get sent better freebies than that.
10. Ever been chatted up by another celeb?
Well not so much chatted up but I did meet Paddy McGuiness at the BT Vision Essential event which he was hosting. I've always thought he was a great comedian and presenter so it was really nice to meet him.
A record low score for Arg, but to be fair, he is very new to this showbiz lark. With TOWIE stock on the up though we reckon it's only a matter of time before James is scooting round in a Ferrari and travelling first class. Or maybe not.