To celebrate the release of Disney's The Muppets, in UK cinemas February 10, The Huffington Post UK is giving you the chance to win four tickets to the UK premiere of The Muppets in London. You will also stay in a swanky Mayfair hotel for the night and we'll cover your travel expenses!
On Thursday 26 January TV legends Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog will grace the red carpet at their UK film premiere of The Muppets at the prestigious MayFair Hotel in London. Celebrity guests will also join the Muppets on the red carpet, with the event kicking off at 6.30pm.
A little about the film...
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary's girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds.
To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways: Fozzie now performs with a Reno casino tribute band called the Moopets, Miss Piggy is a plus-size fashion editor at Vogue Paris, Animal is in a Santa Barbara clinic for anger management, and Gonzo is a high-powered plumbing magnate. With signature celebrity cameos, Disney's The Muppets hits the big screen Feb 10, 2012.
For more information visit the official UK website.
Copyright 2012 Disney
Tweet: To WIN 4X Tickets to the UK PREMIERE of #THE MUPPETS simply answer this simple question. Who is Miss Piggy's long suffering love interest?
To enter the above competition please:
1) Follow us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/HuffPostUKEnt
2) Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/huffpostukent
3) Tweet us your answer to the question above. When the competition closes a winner will be selected at random and contacted via Twitter to be told that they've won.
Please read our terms and conditions on page 2 for full details. The winners will be picked at random on 25th January 2012. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited ("AOL"), Walt Disney International Limited, Feref and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by a) following us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/HuffPostUKEnt b) following HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter - http://twitter.com/huffpostukent - and then c), Tweeting your answer to the question found at Win Tickets To The UK Premiere Of The Muppets.
3. There will be one winner who will win four tickets, for the winner and three guests, to the UK premiere of The Muppets in London on 26 January 2012. Hotel accommodation for a party of four and travel expense up to £100 will be included in the prize. In addition the cost of any meals, and all other personal expenses, spending money and other incidentals are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
4. The prize promotion closing date is midnight on 24 January 2012 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 25 January 2012 and the winner(s) will be notified via Twitter on this date.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance within 24 hours of being notified as a winner. If we do not hear from you, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Provider will be held responsible if the screening or the event offered as part of the prize are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter and/or the Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 26 January 2012.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
16. Prize Provider: Walt Disney International Limited, Peter Wiley, 3 Queen Caroline Street London W6 9PE.
17. By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.