To celebrate the success of the popular BlackBerry® MessengerT Service (BBMT), HuffPost Celeb is teaming up with BlackBerry to offer one lucky winner a pair of VIP tickets to attend its VIP BBM party at an exclusive London venue with performances by multi-Brit award winner, Jessie J and popular artist Wretch 32 on 3rd April 2012.
The package includes:
- A meet and greet with Wretch 32 backstage and photo opportunity
- A BlackBerry 7 smartphone, signed by Wretch 32
The winner will enjoy special BlackBerry cocktails and canapés as well as music from Jessie, Wretch 32 and DJ duo Zara Martin and Jade Williams, also known as Sunday Girl.
BBM, the free real-time messaging service is unique to BlackBerry and enjoyed by 55 million BlackBerry users from across the world. With BBM, users can build a network of friends, communicate in real-time and socialise over apps with the new selection of BBM Connected Apps available on BlackBerry App World. For more info, visit uk.BlackBerry.com.
Terms and Conditions follow on the next page.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: •
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- • You must be over 18 to enter.
- • You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page on Facebook.
- • There will be one main winner who will receive a pair of VIP tickets to attend its VIP BBM party at an exclusive London venue on 3rd April 2012 as well as a meet and greet with Wretch 32 backstage and a BlackBerry 7 smartphone, signed by Wretch 32.
- • There are no runner up winners
- • Transport to the event is not include in prize
- • Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
- • The prize promotion closing date is Monday 2nd April 2012 at 9am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- • The winning entry will be selected at random on Monday 2nd April 2012 at 9am. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- • If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 12 hours of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
- • Only one entry per person is permitted.
- • Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- • The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- • The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- • The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
- • The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- • The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- • The prize is provided by Frank PR (the “Prize Provider”). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as the winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted with your entry to the Prize Provider to issue you with your prize.
- • No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
- • Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more