Brad Pitt has starred in more than 60 films and, throughout them, he's shown a remarkable ability to transform his look with just one trip to the barbers.
To celebrate 25 years since he appeared on the big screen, fans have voted on the Hollywood heartthrob's best hairstyles.
Making it into the top ten are his '90s flick' look in thriller Se7en, the floppy blonde 'curtain' style that made him a poster-boy of the nineties in films like Seven Years in Tibet, and his rugged greasy boxer 'do adopted for Snatch.
PHOTOS: Find out which cut Brad's fans love the most and vote for your favourite in the slideshow below...
10. Seven Years in Tibet - The Sun-kissed Curtains 1%
9. Troy - The Tousled Warrior 2%
8. Interview with the Vampire - The Long Locks 3%
7. Thelma and Louise - The Cute Cowboy 4%
6. Johnny Suede - The Quirky Quiff 5%
5. The Mexican - The Tequila-Soaked Blond 6%
4. Snatch - The Greasy Boxer 7%
3. Fight Club - The Shaven Slugger 11%
2. Ocean's 11 - The Clean Cut Con Artist 14%
1. Se7en - The 90s Flick 43%
Thanks to LOVEFiLM for these poll results.