Toilet training is full of twists and turns, but one toddler in Australia got it completely the wrong way round when he got his head stuck inside his potty!
Three-year-old Tzvi Berkobits was playing with his potty at home in Frankston, Australia when he got his head well and truly wedged.
His mum Esther called the fire brigade to free the little lad, after trying everything and anything to get him free.
After a rescue effort from the emergency services, the little boy was eventually cut free from his predicament in the early afternoon.
"We could have removed it by lifting it off his head, it wasn't going to injure him, but he was quite distressed and was hanging on to it quite tight," said a Country Fire Authority spokeswoman.
"It's not every day that you remove a toilet or a potty from someone's head!"
You can see an interview with the toilet training toddler in a news report from Ten News, shown on the Sydney Morning Herald website.
What a relief!
More on Parentdish:
Meet another toddler who had a similar problem!
Inquisitive toddler gets stuck in toy machine