Have-a-go hero Justin Jackson fought intense flames and choke to save his siblings before the fire service arrived.
The drama happened in Milton, Florida, U.S. early on Sunday morning.
The previous night, heavy storms had knocked out the power to the family home while the children's mother was working a night shift and their dad was working away from home.
Justin lit candles to light the house, which is what is believed to have caused the fire.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more