Hot on the heels of the Olympic Games, and the news that Harry and Amelia have topped the most popular baby names list, a poll has revealed the Olympic heroes set to be popular name choices with new parents in the coming year.
According to the poll of 1,000 people by Cussons Mum & Me, gold medal winners have enthused a generation of parents to name their children after the inspirational athletes that wowed us this summer.
Jessica Ennis takes the top spot, with 40 per cent of people surveyed saying if they were to name their baby after an Olympian, it would be her. Not too surprising considering she had a baby named after her minutes before she took gold in the heptathlon...
The next two spots go to our cycling stars Victoria Pendleton (12 per cent) and Chris Hoy (10 per cent).
According to the poll, the top ten Olympic names to watch out for in 2013 are:
1. Jessica after Jessica Ennis' gold medal in the heptathlon
2. Victoria after Victoria Pendleton's cycling wins
3. Chris after Chris Hoy was crowned Britain's greatest Olympian of all time
4. Zara after Zara Phillips' win in the equestrian events
5. Tom after Tom Daley's bronze for diving
6. Louis after Louis Smith's nail biting silver medal win in the gymnastics
7. Mo after Mo Farah's double gold glory
8. Bolt after Usain Bolt's phenomenal gold wins defending his title
9. Kat after Kat Copeland's gold rowing achievements
10. Greg after Greg Rutherford's gold in the long jump
What do you think of the top ten?