Following the popular surprise appearance by Chancellor George Osborne at a Paralympics medal ceremony on Monday night, bookies are now offering odds on who'll be next to present awards inside the Olympic Park.
Former MP Edwina Currie has emerged as an early favourite - with odds of 11/8 - but is said to be unwilling to commit unless a "gorgeous Italian athlete" is in with a strong chance of winning a medal.
If the organisers are forced to look elsewhere, other bookies' favourites include: TV's Mr Chuckles, Frankie Boyle (5/4), Conservative MP Aidan Burley (7/2), prize banker Bob Diamond (10/1), and Jimmy Carr (12/1), who is expected to arrive at the ceremony in a Sunshine Variety Coach.
African warlord Joseph Kony was also among the names being bandied around on Tuesday morning. However, Kony's "people" have since confirmed he'd be unable to get to the stadium on time due to a prior engagement with the producers of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.
- Shocking New X Factor Footage Unearthed
- IKEA Sells Obama Convention Chair
- The Transfer Window: Not Just About Football
- Michael Gove: 'I DO Want To Be Prime Minister'
- Daily Mail Rekindles Its Romance With Geri Halliwell
- Cameron's Green Credentials Undermined (PHOTO)
- Ecuadorian Tourist Board Unveils Its New Advert