THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING
Off on your holidays soon? Want to travel like a celeb? Then HuffPost Celeb's new competition may be just for you as we're giving away the ultimate airport lounge experience.
Start your holiday just like the stars with a chance to win one of two Platinum Champagne experiences with No.1 Traveller. Enjoy lounge access for two, a bottle of champagne and a relaxing spa treatment at one of No.1 Traveller’s award-winning airport lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3 or Gatwick Airport. You will also be able to enjoy a selection of hot and cold food, a fully-tended bar, free Wi-Fi and panoramic views of the runway - the perfect way to start your trip.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
The competition closes Friday 19 October at 4pm.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page on Facebook
• There will be two winners who will each receive a Platinum Champagne Package for two adults worth £110 at No.1 Traveller lounge at Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 or Gatwick’s North Terminal only.
• Prize includes airport lounge access for two adults, a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates, a 15-minute spa treatment (manicure, pedicure or shoulder relief massage) each.
• You must be 18 years or over.
• You must be a departing passenger from Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 or Gatwick’s North Terminal.
• Valid for advanced bookings only.
• Prize must be redeemed by No.1 Traveller.
• Subject to availability.
• Transport to the event is not include in prize .
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
• The prize promotion closing date is 19th October 2012 at 4pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on the Monday 22nd October 2012. The winner will be notified by via telephone or email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more