Please note: This competition is now closed
HuffPost UK Lifestyle are generous souls and love to treat our lovely readers with regular competitions to win a selection of fantastic prizes.
We are offering five lucky readers the chance to win £100 each to spend at newly-launched designer discount website www.HushHush.com this Christmas season.
HushHush is the new place to find handpicked collections of popular brands as well as great designs for the home and wardrobe.
By signing up, shoppers will find the very best designer products at up to 75% off, with items from brands such as Calvin Klein, Dolce and Gabbana and French Connection forming part of the launch range. From festive decorations to designer gifts, there really is something to please everybody.
One of the products on offer at HushHush.com
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to go to HuffPost UK Lifestyle's Facebook page
3. There will only be five winners
4. Winners must register at www.HushHush.com to claim their £100 credit prize
5. The prize promotion closing date is 11:59pm on 23 November 2012 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
6. The winning entries will be selected at random after 5pm on 11:59pm on 23 November 2012 and the winners will be notified
7. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter on 23 November 2012
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
15. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more