We're offering three lucky readers the chance to win one of Gourmet Gadgetry's exciting new gastronomic range.
Winners can choose their prize from the following: Cake Pop Maker, Waffle Maker, Candy Floss Maker, Cupcake & Muffin Maker and a Matte Black Chocolate Fountain.
These gadgets make the perfect gift for those who like to experiment with their culinary skills, host parties or are celebrating a special occasion.
Gourmet Gadgetry is food entertainment at its finest!
Candy Floss Maker
Cupcake & Muffin Maker
Cake Pop Maker
Mini Chocolate Fountain
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, G&P Trading Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry on The Huffington Post UK Lifestyle Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/huffpostuklifestyle
- There will be three winners
- The prize will be issued by G&P Trading Ltd (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
- The prize promotion closing date is 23:59pm 14th December 2012 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The winning entries will be selected at random on 15th December 2012 and the winners will be notified via email within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
- A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
- The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
- G&P Trading Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07862262| with its registered office at 37 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AD