THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
Huff Post Celeb has teamed up with Lenovo to give readers the chance to win Lenovo’s small, yet powerful, IdeaTab A2107 tablet worth £149.
Easily slipped into any bag, the sleek IdeaTab A2107 is perfect for use on the go. Keen gamers and movie lovers can play games at top speed or watch their favourite flicks on the vivid HD screen. What’s more, front and rear-facing cameras and stereo built in speakers make for crystal clear video chats with your mates.
With eight hours of battery life, Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities, the IdeaTab A2107 is one of the hottest tablets on the market this festive season. It is available from Currys and PC World now.
Competition closes Wednesday 2 January 2013 at 10am. Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page on Facebook.
• There will be one main winner who will win a 7-inch Android Tablet from Lenovo.
• Postage is included in the prize
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner .
• The prize promotion closing date is Wednesday 2 January 2013 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Wednesday 2 January 2013. The winner will be notified by via telephone or email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.Suggest a correction