HuffPost UK Lifestyle have some super stylish Fanny Wang headphones to give away in a vibrant red colour.
Fanny Wang’s 2000 series is a stylish over-ear design with an impressive optional 6dB bass boost to deliver the cleanest sound reproduction in its class.
The 2000 series headphones are extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time and have a superior build quality which means they’re long lasting.
With duo-jack technology, your friends can plug their headphones into yours and share your music without you losing any sound quality whatsoever.
The ear-cups provide efficient sound isolation to minimise background noise, and ensure that your music isn’t too loud for those around you.
The headphones also come with a hard shell carry-case means that they’re protected for travel.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, ChazBrooks Communications, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page found at http://www.facebook.com/huffpostuklifestyle
3. There will be one winner. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. The prize will be issued by AOL
5. The prize promotion closing date is 18th December 2012 23:59pm (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on December 19th, 2012 and the winners will be notified via email that day. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else. The quicker the prize is accepted, the quicker we will be able to dispatch the prize.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The
12. Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
14. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more