We are having a clear out here at HuffPost towers, and it turns out we've actually got some quite good gear piled under our desk, so we've decided to give it all away to you, our lucky readers.
Up for grabs we have: celebrity autobiographies from Keith Lemon, Tulisa and James Corden, Kylie Minogue's 'Kylie Fashion' photo book, 'The Inbetweeners' script book, a signed copy of 'TOWIE Official Guide To Living The Essex Way' and a One Direction tour DVD! Not bad, eh?
To be in with a chance of winning all these goodies, all you have to do is:
1. FOLLOW @HPUKCelebrity on Twitter
2. RETWEET the tweet below:
The competition closes on Friday 8 February 2013 at 4pm.
Please read our terms and conditions on the following page before entering.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by following @HPUKCelebrity on Twitter and retweeting the this tweet: https://twitter.com/HPUKCelebrity/status/294484749383262209
• There will be one main winner who will receiveelebrity autobiographies from Keith Lemon, Tulisa and James Corden, Kylie Minogue's 'Kylie Fashion' photo book, 'The Inbetweeners' script book, a signed copy of 'TOWIE Official Guide To Living The Essex way and a One Direction tour DVD
• Postage is included in the prize
• The prize promotion closing date is Friday 8 February 2013 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Monday 11 February. The winner will be notified within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.