As we've seen on 'The Big Reunion', the pop industry can chew you up and spit you ou in a flash, so it's no wonder Harry Styles is lining up a plan B for when One Direction's world domination comes to an inevitable end.
The boybander made his debut as a DJ last night at Dominic Jones' London Fashion Week after-party at The Box nightclub.
Although Harry got behind the decks, it didn't look like the novice was doing much of his own knob twiddling, with DJ Chelsea Leyland lending him a hand. Minds out of the gutter, please.
According to our fashion pals over at MyDaily who were at the bash (and were also lucky enough to meet Mr Styles himself) there wasn't any 1D hits in his set, instead he treated the crowd to a bit of Missy Elliott and Jackson 5.
Despite recently being warned by label bosses over his womanising ways, Harry still tried to slink off into the night with a mystery woman, but eventually heeded the advice, heading home in a taxi alone.
"One Direction are having number ones all over the world but all anyone seems to be talking about is their relationships," the source said.
"Harry and Zayn were told the focus needs to move away from which girls they're getting intimate with and be more about the music.
"They've been told to behave themselves. Label bosses reminded them they're singers, not reality stars."
Errr, weren't they formed on 'The X Factor'?
1. He's got lovely, bouncy curls which we'd love to run our fingers through.
2. He's not afraid of getting naked.
3. He's got a rather nice voice, which he could serenade us with.
4. He was the cutest kid ever - just look at those cheeks!
5. His bromance with Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw. We heart a good bit of man love.
6. He scrubs up well in a suit. Yum!
7. He loves animals *melts*.
8. He gave Taylor Swift enough material for about 10 more albums during their relationship.
9. He has tattoos. Lots of tattoos. OK, many are questionable but it just adds to his allure.
10. He loves his mum. Bless!
11. He always gets the best girls (we love Flacko almost as much as Harry).
12. He's part of our favouritest band ever (ok, this week) - One Direction.
13. He's got a filthy mouth.
14. He's got some flashy cars. And a Capri. This is very cool indeed.
15. He's not afraid to make a fool of himself (yes, that is him inside that thing).
16. He's touchy feely. Especially when it comes to his bandmate's bits.
17. He's the Robbie of 1D.
18. He's charitable - 1D are releasing this year's Comic Relief single.
19. He'd be an amazing mate. We are sure of this.
Also on HuffPost: