Fancy a night out with friends in central London worth £500? Well, we might have the competition for you.
HuffPost UK Lifestyle are offering one lucky reader the chance to paint the town red with three pals on a night out in the super swanky Après London.
To enter simply retweet the following tweet:
Located just off Oxford Street and minutes from Marble Arch, with a smoking terrace, boutique cocktail bar, premium winter lounge and VIP areas, Après is the perfect place to go and drink in style.
They specialise in giving customers a bespoke and welcoming service -- whether booking an intimate table for intimate cocktails or hiring the whole venue exclusively, the professional team ensure your evening at Après will be second to none.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Après London Ltd, Golfrate Ltd or any subsidiary of Golfrate Ltd.
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to retweet the tweet featured above
3. There will be one winner, who can bring up to three guests. Winner and guests must be 18 years of age.
4. The prize is redeemable up to 3months after winning the competition and can be redeemed on all nights excluding Friday and Saturday. Winner will be given contact details of Apres London, and is required to book prior to chosen date.
5. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Après London may require.
5b. Après London Ltd may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's (and (if applicable) their companion's) name and images relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
5c. Information and data ("personal data") which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Après London in order to administer the competition.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 11:59pm on Friday 12th April 2013 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
6a. The winning entry will be selected at random after 11:59pm on Friday 12th April 2013 and the winners will be notified
7. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply within 3 days to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 11:59pm on Friday 12th April 2013
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
15. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JASuggest a correction