What better way to enjoy these warm sunny days than with some scrummy Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes.
1 batch of your favourite vanilla sponge recipe (or if you are feeling lazy then a packet of vanilla sponge mix will suffice)
300g icing sugar
50g butter at room temperature
120g cream cheese
100g digestive biscuits
1. Line your muffin tin with cupcake cases and place 1 diced strawberry in the bottom of each case.
2. Make up your vanilla sponge mix and pour this over your diced strawberries, filling the cases until they are around two thirds full.
3. Bake your sponge as per the recipe before removing from the oven and cooling.
4. While your sponge is cooking, mix the butter and icing sugar until combined. Then add the cream cheese and mix until combined. Place the cream cheese mixture in the fridge until required.
5. Once the cakes are cool, ice with the cream cheese icing (beat the icing again if it has become too stiff).
6. Place your digestive biscuits in a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. (If you don't have a food processor you can do this by putting your biscuits into a sandwich bag and going a little crazy with a rolling pin).
7. Sprinkle the biscuit crumbs over the icing and top with a halved strawberry.
Snaffles Mummy is mummy to Snaffles (aged 6) and Munchie (aged 2).
Blogs at: SnafflesMummy
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more