The Sugababes are back! Well, ish. Remember Mutya Buena, Siobhan Donaghy and Keisha Buchanan - the original members of the girl trio? They've reformed and are releasing a new single called Boys, which is pretty punchy actually.
So the three original members - who co-wrote the pop genius that was Overload - are now performing under the name of Mutya Keisha Siobhan or MKS. Got it? Well done.
The original Sugababes were like the really cool girls at school who - although completely terrifying - you knew would totally have your back if you were in their gang. And we wanted to be in their gang. Like, REALLY. Er, still do actually. Girls?
The MyDaily Guide to the Sugababes
- The original line up - Mutya Buena, Siobhan Donaghy and Keisha Buchanan - were together from 1998 to 2001 and released the group's debut album One Touch.
- Siobhan left the group, claiming Keisha was a bully, and was replaced by Heidi Range.
- With Heidi, the two original members recorded Angels With Dirty Faces, Three and Taller In More Ways from 2001-2005.
- Then in 2005, Mutya left the Sugababes, and was replaced by Amelle Berrabah.
- Keisha, Heidi and Amelle were the Sugababes from 2006-2009, and released four albums - Overloaded: The Singles Collection, Change, Catfights and Spotlights and Sweet 7.
- In September 2009, Keisha was replaced by Jade Ewen, making her the last original member to leave the group.
- The original members reformed in 2011, signed to Polydor and are releasing their first album under their new band name this year.
More:Have You Seen?
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more