Cara Delevingne was photographed leaving her Belgravia home over the weekend wearing her trademark beanie and high-tops. Nothing new there. Unfortunately for Cara, a small bag containing a "mystery white powder" happened to fly out of her hand at the same time she was snapped. AWKWARD.
In a desperate attempt to cover it up, Cara ended up catching the flyaway packet by stamping on it with her foot. Judging by the smile on her face, it looked like Cara tried to laugh the situation off... but surely there was a part of her that was dying inside? After all - a packet of white powder can only be one thing...
Or can it? Team MyDaily has decided to give Cara the benefit of the doubt. Here's five other white substances that the supermodel could have been carrying:
1. Sugar, salt or flour. Maybe Cara likes to travel with her condiments in her pocket. You never know when you might need to add extra salt to a plate of chips or sprinkle a little extra icing sugar on a cupcake that's just not sweet enough.
2. Sherbet. Everyone loves a DipDab.
3. Talcum powder. It was a hot weekend, things could get sweaty...
4. Hair dust. An essential hair matting product for any supermodel on the go.
5. The smallest bag of washing powder the world has ever seen.
More of the supermodel below: