It's Victoria Beckham's 39th birthday and while she's probably too busy drinking champagne with David to even start thinking about next year's big day, her 40th is just around the corner. Yep, the Spice Girls are older than you think.
What's a girl to do during the last year in her 30s? VB has already travelled the world, she's definitely put in a lot of gym time and she's got her career sorted, so Team MyDaily has a few other suggestions:
1. Give up the diet. Okay, Victoria looks good for her age but if there's ever a time to let go, go wild and start eating cheeseburgers, she should do it now before things really start going downhill.
2. Move on from the pouty pose. She's a successful fashion designer, married to David Beckham and they have four beautiful children. Surely it's time to smile more, teeth on show and everything?
3. Read a book. Back in 2005, Mrs Beckham was simply too busy to read anything. We're guessing that's still the case, but there are a LOT of literary classics she's missing out on. Plus, not knowing your Austen from your Bronte just isn't cool.
4. Party like it's 1999. Glastonbury, nightclubs, karaoke - these are all to be attended before the 40 milestone.
5. Do the WAG thing. Let's face it, it won't be long before David retires from football and sigh, Victoria will be a WAG no more. It's high time the leader of the pack reminded the other girls how it's done, Baden Baden style.
More of Victoria below: