In a new trailer for the tenth series, Mrs O falls off her chair in stitches as one hopeful sings about 'messing his pants'.
Oh Shazza, how we have missed you.
The new series kicks off on Saturday 31 August at 8pm on ITV.
For more FAAAABBBUUULOUS clips of Sharon, check out her 'X Factor' best bits below...
1. When Sharon loses it, she REALLY loses it (we challenge you to watch this without laughing. A lot.)
2. She never lets anything get in between her and a good giggle. Not even a door.
3. She's a drama queen. You know, like when she quit 'The X Factor' live on air because two of her acts were in the bottom two. DRAMA!
4. She tells it like it is. Just ask the very first 'X Factor' winner Steve Brookstein, who Sharon described as 'full of crap' and 'an average singer'. And that was when she was being nice!
5. She likes a tipple. Or ten. And doesn't mind appearing a little *hick* sloshed on *hick* 'The Xtra Factor'
6. She's got one of those faces that simply CANNOT hide what she really thinks. Well, why use words when your eyes can say everything (see 1m 14s)?
7. She's not afraid of a very public celeb spat. Poor Dannii.