You know which brand gets a whole lot of R.E.S.P.E.C.T when it comes to stylish, statement, staple wares? Topshop.
Its Autumn/Winter campaign needs little in the way of introduction (it's that killer) but we caught up with team Topshop to talk investment pieces, next season's must-buys AND those all-important, all-awesome sales.
1. What day does new stock tend to arrive in stores?
New stock arrives every day. We have 300 new lines go into Oxford Circus daily.
2. I've got £50, what should I invest in from your A/W collection?
A fluffy knit. The key item for the season, in a range of gorgeous pastels.
3. If something sells out do you make more?
We tend not to make more if items sell out. We generally try to move onto the next thing.
4. Are some branches more specialised than others?
All Topshop customers want fashion first. However, there can be regional differences, i.e student cities - Leeds and Exeter can be slightly more casual.
5. How are clothes sized? What sizes do you start at and go up to?
Clothes are sized 6-16.
6. When do your sales happen?
4 a year, 2 a season.
7. What's your returns policy?
The full amount back, if returned within 28 days with a receipt.
Penned all that? Now here's a look at some of the killer capsule pieces. We HEART Topshop...and as for this sheepskin? SOLD.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more