Maxing out on metallic is no new thing but Lanvin's ladies are fiercely feminine in their pinks, purples, greens, golds and bronzes - the shapes are classically cut but with a flare of ruffle and a flirt with ultra-modern.
Looking to turn-heads next summer? Here's how to style out this Lanvin collection with every inch of fabulous, your look needs to say piece de resistance.
1. Mix in metallics - but go bolder and brighter than ever before. You're sweeter, smoother and brighter than a box of Quality Street.
2. Alber Elbaz ladies do strapless mini dresses when they're not mad-sexy in a figure-hugging pencil skirt and shirt. The kind that make office flings happen.
3. Accessories are oversized blingy chokers, neckerchiefs, waist belts and cross-body bags. T-bar sandals have embellished heels. Do it ALL.
4. Boiler suits are back in a big way - you need to be seen sporting one.
5. Tailoring is a must when it comes to luxe, lightweight outerwear. Go for tweed and make it matchy-matchy.
Feast your fashion-frenzy eyes on the full collection in our gallery below...