The shows at Paris Fashion Week have been taking us to heady heights and Lanvin's Spring/Summer 2014 catwalk was no exception. The vibe was ALL shiny and shimmery and flash.
Maxing out on metallic is no new thing but Lanvin's ladies are fiercely feminine in their pinks, purples, greens, golds and bronzes - the shapes are classically cut but with a flare of ruffle and a flirt with ultra-modern.
Looking to turn-heads next summer? Here's how to style out this Lanvin collection with every inch of fabulous, your look needs to say piece de resistance.
1. Mix in metallics - but go bolder and brighter than ever before. You're sweeter, smoother and brighter than a box of Quality Street.
2. Alber Elbaz ladies do strapless mini dresses when they're not mad-sexy in a figure-hugging pencil skirt and shirt. The kind that make office flings happen.
3. Accessories are oversized blingy chokers, neckerchiefs, waist belts and cross-body bags. T-bar sandals have embellished heels. Do it ALL.
4. Boiler suits are back in a big way - you need to be seen sporting one.
5. Tailoring is a must when it comes to luxe, lightweight outerwear. Go for tweed and make it matchy-matchy.
Feast your fashion-frenzy eyes on the full collection in our gallery below...