WhatsApp staff have been toasting their acquisition by Facebook for $19 (£11) billion in style, with bottles upon bottles of Cristal champagne.
The scene of the empty Cristal boxes after the inevitable team piss-up was captured by WhatsApp software engineer Igor Solomennikov, who posted it on Instagram.
This is how Whatsapp washed down the £11 billion Facebook deal
Bottles of Cristal champagne may cost around $200 (£120) each, but the £11 billion deal could potentially have bought nearly 92 million bottles of the stuff.
TOP STORIES TODAY
- Sports minister suggests women try 'feminine' pursuits like cheerleading
- WATCH: Mehdi Hasan on the benefits row and Tony Blair
- Ukraine president announces 'peace deal' after country's bloodiest day
- British tourist suspected of swallowing 'rare as hen's teeth' pink diamond
- Japanese fishermen believe giant squid influx could be bad omen
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more