That's right, you can live-tweet and Facebook update your special day for all the people you didn't love enough to invite.
All for the modest sum of £1,800 and by "modest"' we mean "why would you even consider spending that much money on something so utterly pointless".
To be fair, the service - at The W Hotel in New York - is pretty comprehensive. You get...
- Live tweeting of the ceremony and reception
- Instagram photos and videos and Vine videos
- Curating a unique wedding #hashtag
- Encouraging guests to utilize hashtag and handles as they post to social media
- Set up and maintenance of Wedding Blog before and after the big day
- Curating registry wish list and dream honeymoon Pinterest boards to inspire couple
- Wedding social media recap for the couple - a Shutterfly book complete with social media highlights from the planning process and a collage of the best tweets and instagrams sent during the wedding.
But what happened to a lovely set of photos and the first dance? Isn't this enough for people any more?
And surely it's going to be pretty annoying if all the guests are checking their phones for updates on an event that is happening right in front of them?
Frankly, we're not sold. And we're not alone...