You know when you've been on a super long flight, through many timezones, and the last thing you want to see is a mirror?
Take inspiration from Katherine Jenkins, who looks like this jet lagged and on three hours sleep:
WE. KNOW. Still flawless, right? The mezzo soprano posted the snap on Instagram after jetting in to London from China and in fairness, we could all probably get close to this look if we had the services of a hairdresser and makeup artist on call.
From what we can see, the Jenkins formula for looking amazing after a long haul flight goes like this:
1. Get a big, bouncy blow dry - it disguises the fact your hair, much like the rest of you, is knackered.
2. Prioritise getting your lashes done or if you've got a steady hand, whip on a pair of falsies. Opens up the eyes, looks super glamorous.
3. Go for a smoky eye. We're talking shadow, liner, the works. The last thing you want is a tired pale purple eyelid giving the game away.
4. Opt for a slick of lipgloss instead of a thick lipstick for that faux-fresh glow.
5. Stay away from coffee! Jenkins has two cups of green tea instead.
In between touring and recording, the star has been celebrating her recent engagement to New York University professor Andrew Levitas.
The couple started dating in October 2013 and according to the opera singer's friends, things are set to continue speedily for the pair.
One revealed to the Daily Mail: "This relationship is moving very fast – they are so in love. I wouldn't be surprised if she is expecting by this time next year."
LOVE KATHERINE? Check out her best looks...