By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to: a) follow AOL MyDaily on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mydailyuk and b) tweet the prize phrase at MyDaily (@MyDailyUK) via Twitter as per the instructions on the competition page.
3. There will be 1 winner who will win one prize
4. The prize promotion closing date is 5pm and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry will be selected at random after 5pm and the winner will be notified by Twitter.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
12. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA London, WC1E 6JA