Are you fed up of always feeling tired? This might be the answer to your constant fatigue.
From drinking cherry juice to breathing techniques, there are a few simple tricks to try when you're struggling to get a good night's sleep.
One of the easiest ways to relax and switch-off after an exhausting day is with yoga and there are a few postures in particular that can do wonders for calming the mind.
Want to know which are the most effective for improving your shut-eye? Watch the video below to find out (warning: it's likely the totally zen music will have you yawning before you even start).
And if you're not a yoga bunny? You'll be pleased to hear you don't need to be Hilaria Baldwin to master these exercises at home...
Make sure you note these five positions down along with these top tips for perfecting each one to ensure you get the perfect night's sleep:
1. Child's pose (keep a pillow handy).
2. Double pigeon with a forward fold (remember to twist from side-to-side afterwards).
3. Reclined goddess pose (wrap a blanket under your feet and place a pillow under your back).
4. Forward fold (put a blanket under your knees and a pillow on your lap).
5. Corpse pose or shavasana (just lie back and relax).
MORE ON SLEEP!
Overslept? Five things that happen when you sleep through your alarm
Are you getting enough sleep? Take this 30-second test to find out
How to get a good night's sleep: six practical tips to try