When certain stars jet into LAX, they go the whole nine yards on the fashion front to ensure maximum pap exposure as they dart from the arrivals hall to their waiting car.
But Brit actress Alice Eve isn't one for fashion gimmicks like thigh-grazing cut-offs or crafty slogan tees that grab column inches. Hell, no. She likes to keep it classic, simple and, above all, tasteful. *applause*
When she touched down in Los Angeles on Monday, we breathed a happy sigh when she appeared in the following outfit;
- Navy cropped trousers - a casual nod to the trend for low-key off-duty separates.
- Studded white sweater - see above.
- It bag with furry attachment - a must for all aspiring Hollywood types.
- Mules - did Alice get a sneak peek of Victoria Beckham's SS14 runway show? This is THE shoe for next season.
- And last but definitely not least - The Mac. The classic Burberry mac.
The Star Trek star's look is all the inspiration you'll ever need if you're after airport style that doesn't require on-hand breathing apparatus when your showy body-con gets too tight.
Need more fashion inspo? Check out our highlights from New York Fashion Week. It always pays to be prepared for what's coming next in the ever-evolving sartorial world.