Hey, guess what? Women are more prone to anxiety than men, according to this research, which kind of explains why I've been worried for, like, my whole life.
The feeling has been a constant but the triggers have changed. So here it is - my worry list from my teens, twenties and now thirties. Sound familiar? Tweet us @MyDailyUK.
1. I'm going to die a virgin.
2. If someone ever actually wants to have sex with me, it will hurt like a mother.
3. Then I'll get pregnant and be like Cindy in Hollyoaks.
4. My friend and I have made a pact to starve ourselves and get skinny.
5. It's not working.
1. I'm sleeping with too many men.
2. The pill has turned me into a f*cking nutcase.
3. I'm the drunkest person I know.
4. I let a man I really don't fancy buy me dinner sometimes because I've got, like, 87p left in my overdraft.
5. My career is never going to happen.
1. What if I leave it too late to have a baby?
2. Actually, I'm probably barren anyway.
3. Work/life balance is a myth.
4. I'll never own a house.
5. I'm in my thirties.