A two-year-old boy caused panic for his family on Saturday morning when he managed to wedge himself between a washing machine and a kitchen cabinet.
The toddler, whose name has not been released, became stuck at his home in Bournemouth.
His arm ended up fixed fast between the washing machine and the unit, and unable to free him, his worried family phoned 999.
Firefighters arrived on the scene and used a crowbar to jemmy the hapless child out of the confined space.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the incident had occurred, telling the Dorset Echo that the child had been taken to hospital following the morning's events.
"They used a crowbar to release the child whose elbow was trapped," the spokeswoman said. "They gave him first-aid and his parents took him to hospital. He was given Trauma Ted - a cuddly teddy bear."
Thankfully, he is not believed to have suffered serious injuries.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more