I'm going to be honest: when it comes to the current wave of feminism, I'm sliding into complete apathy.Don't get me wrong, I'm a feminist and always will be. But lately, the more I read, the more disheartened I feel.
2. Pubic hair.
3. Other women's rules on how to be a feminist.
6. Russell Brand's view on feminism.
Is this really what we think matters? I mean, I can read about Beyonce until I overdose on crazy soundbites but I don't understand why she's so prominent in today's conversation about gender equality.
Also, rather sobering is the following list of statistics compiled by UK Feminista. Is it just me or have we, as feminists, got bigger battles to fight than a woman's right to grow out her bush and not be judged?
1. The gender pay gap means women earn 10.
4. Just 77 of people in minimum wage jobs are women.
6. Up to three million women and girls are victims of rape, domestic violence, stalking or other violence every year in the UK.
7. 9% of women seeking refuge, were turned away by Women's Aid on a typical day in 2011 due to lack of space.
8. One in five people think it's acceptable in certain circumstances for a man to hit or slap his female partner in response to her wearing sexy or revealing clothing in public.
What do you think? Tweet us @MyDailyUK.