All your mates are going to Glastonbury but you didn't manage to nab yourself a ticket. Bummer, right? Wrong! There's plenty to do for a lot less money while your pals are getting rained on in a field in Somerset.
1. Holi Festival of Colours. While tickets to day one of the weekend event in London's Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park are sold out, you can still get your hands on some for Sunday. If you're a fan of thumping bass and getting covered in colourful dry paint then this is the festival for you.
Find out more here.
2. Calling festival. Still really peed off you're not off to Glasto? Then Calling (previously known as Hard Rock Calling) on London's Clapham Common could be the answer to all your troubles - especially considering the one and only Stevie Wonder and Aerosmith are headlining!
Tickets are still available for both the Saturday and Sunday but you'll have to act quickly. With the likes of Jack Johnson and Paloma Faith taking to the stage there won't be many left. Click here for more details.
3. Grillstock. "A two day festival of meat, music and mayhem," reads the website for Manchester's very own meaty music festival. The two-day event in the city's Albert Square will see 40 bands and eight DJs take to the stage - and there's also a chilli eating contest, a hot wing eating contest and a hot dog eating contest - yup, this really is the festi for meat lovers.
For tickets and more information check out the website.
4. Wimbledon. While you'll probably have to queue, it is possible to buy grounds passes to Wimbledon on any given day. The pass will give you access to unreserved seating and standing on courts 3-19 and will also allow access to the most glamorous of grassy knolls - Murray Mount.
Just add strawberries, cream and a glass of bubbles and you'll have forgotten all about Glasto before you can say "deuce". Click here for more information.
5. Binge on Netflix. If you're anything like us, you're the only one in your friendship group who hasn't become totally addicted to Orange Is The New Black - but you're not going to Glastonbury so that's all about to change.
The weather is meant to be pretty hit and miss this weekend, so you won't be missing out too much if you decide to reward yourself to a long-awaited duvet day (or two!). Pop on OITNB or Breaking Bad or House Of Cards or any of those other shows people insist on discussing by the office water cooler and you're all set.