Love a Margarita? Us too! And guess what? It turns out there's more than one traditional Mexican cocktail. If you've never heard of the Paloma, it's a tequila-based drink served long over ice with grapefruit juice and a hint of lime.
It's easy to make and best of all - without all that coconut cream, it's a healthier cocktail option than a Pina Colada with just 130 calories per serving.
Fancy trying one at home? The experts at Jose Cuervo told us how:
1. Salt the rim of a long glass
2. Add 1 shot of Jose Cuervo Tradicional
3. Top up with Grapefruit soda
4. Finish with a squeeze of lime
5. Serve over crushed ice
6. Garnish with a wedge of fresh grapefruit
How to make the perfect Martini
Best spirits to drink neat with ice