Baby it's getting cold outside! Winter is officially upon us and we're in need of the perfect warm beverage to warm the cockles of our chilly hearts. It's time to say so long to those mojitos and tequila sunrises, and rustle up something far more festive. We're thinking something mulled.
We asked Rekorderlig cider to help us rustle up the yummiest hot cocktail. So here's how to make the Rekorderlig Hot Toddy at home...
- 25ml Spiced rum
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 15ml Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 220ml Hot Rekorderlig Winter Cider
- Rekorderlig Winter Cider Tankard (250ml)
1. Simply mix the rum, honey and lemon together in BIG glass
2. Add hot Rekorderlig Winter Cider
4. Serve with a cinnamon stick and an orange wheel
How To Make A Paloma
How To Make A Bloody Mary
How To Make A Classic Margarita
The Best Spirits To Drink Over Ice