Hey, guess what? Ke$ha's designed a bunch of jewellery featuring gold penises.
It's called Ke$ha Rose By Charles Albert and now we can all accessorise in a way the 'Tick Tock' singer would love *ecstatic face*!
1) On a hen do. Like everything, there are rules for hen party penises. They must be:
a) Plastic form
b) Cake form
c) Whistle form
They must never be gold. Ever.
2) On a date with someone nice you've met recently. He'll think you're too into penises (uh, we know. You can't win, right?). Unless you met said man recently on Plenty Of Fish/Gumtree - then you can literally wear anything you like. Tights, a hi-vis and penis bangle? Do it.
3) To a wedding. It's the equivalent of doing a Pippa Middleton. The bride wants guests to talk about her, not the willy round your neck.
1) To karaoke. And then sing a Ke$ha song!
2) With all black. Penis jewellery shouldn't have to fight with print to be seen. No one puts penis jewellery in the corner.
3) Girls' nights in. Trackies + penis jewellery = good craic.
4) To an Eighties party. Okay, gold penises are forever - not just for retrospectives - but this type of accessorising adds an unsurmountable level of intrigue to a puffball. Even Madonna didn't have the guts for this, you trailblazer.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more