Just before her brand new store in London's Mayfair opens its doors for the first time, Roksanda Ilincic presented her Autumn/Winter 2014 collection on day four of London Fashion Week. Here's what we learned...
1. Burgundy, beige and navy is a colour combination to remember. Ilincic used it throughout her collection and it's set to be a big trend for A/W 2014.
2. Graphic shapes and patchwork-inspired prints made oversized shaggy coats and ankle-length dresses appear all the more statement-making.
3. These pointy colour-block brogues were the most comfortable shoes we've seen at LFW so far. And we really want a pair.
4. The perfectly-positioned satin bands worn with messed-up ponytails also made us reconsider wearing the hair accessory again.
5. Metallic belts and slouchy knit clutches were the only other accessories these girls needed.