Emilia Wickstead always designs the type of clothes you dream about wearing but never seem to actually exist.
1. Pastels - pink, mint, lemon - will be prominent in your wardrobes but a flash of scarlet is also a must. A girl in bright red in the height of summer is a formidable character.
2. Accessorise with a Mark Cross box bag. They're practical and have a new-wave Jackie Kennedy neatness that's completely addictive.
3. Stripes and volume make sense - you want a dress with so much excess material you leave a swish of colour behind you, like the fashion illustrations in Vogue.
4. Striped Manolos in sorbet shades will keep your feet cheerful from May to September.
5. The grand piano print shirt? You need it. Like you need oxygen.
Take a look at the whole collection - full screen is a must...