Burberry's London Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014 show was a marvel. Less theatrical than the Autumn/Winter edition but completely mesmerising all the same.
How does Christopher Bailey know exactly what will make our hearts soar? It's the effortless perfection that seems to capture the mood of next season so completely you think, I only want to wear this collection and I want to wear it now.
We could go on forever about this show (rose petals fell on the models as a finale - the romance!) but instead here's six things Burberry girls need-to-know about their spring/summer wardrobes...
1. The palette is pastel and yes this includes sugar rose, but there's also a peppy coral in the mix. However, if thinking of the sweetest shade makes you shudder...
2. ...you can choose from the palest lilac, mint or blue! The softest fawn or the cleanest white. Monochrome print and polka dot. It's all here and it's all to die for.
3. Lace is your staple textile and preferably worn as a pencil skirt.
4. The must-have accessories of next season? Sixties-style white-frame sunglasses and punchy pink open-toe sandals.
5. Your evening wear is super-luxe - we're talking fully-beaded skirts and lace shirts under embellished plastic rain jackets.
6. You need to learn how to layer. Burberry girls layer up, big time.
See all the front row stars at Burberry's Spring/Summer 2014 show here.