Prada's Autumn/Winter 2014 show reiterated the fact that luxe layers, silky-satin prints and shearling furs are exactly what a girl needs in colder climes.
The collection had a Sixties vibe that mixed in rich reds, purples, yellows and oranges. The deco print dresses (silky, billowy, stunning) were paired with neck-scarves and knee-high boots. Think go-go girl does slick-back hair and scarlet lipstick.
1. Ballerina buns or "Pruns" will be styled out by all.
2. Print perfect. Yes dresses, yes oversized outerwear.
3. Layer up: plunging, V-neck knitwear will be worn over dresses at every occasion.
4. Sheer is STILL the sexiest thing ever. You've got the mannish, tailored overcoats (opt for gold metallic) but underneath you're wearing an underwear-revealing, fur tasseled tunic.
5. Heels are T-bar, wedge, metallic, perspex and/or patent.
6. Bags are big with serious chain detailing.
See the full collection in our gallery below and be prepared to love it all...
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more