1. Polka dots in red, black and white looked fun and flirty on the Dolce & Gabbana catwalk. Prepare to see the spotty print everywhere on the high street next summer.
2. You can never wear too much gold. Gold sandals, bags, jewellery, belts - and that's on top of your all-gold outfit.
3. It's not all about being brash with bright colours and shiny textures. Little black dresses and tailored two-pieces were worn with flat pumps. Chic and sensible.
4. Wear flowers in your hair. It never gets old and will always looks pretty.
5. Sometimes, it's ok to let bra straps show. Especially if wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress.
See all the highlights from the show below: