Day three of Milan Fashion Week and all eyes were on Emporio Armani. Now it's a pretty tough gig following the likes of Fendi and Prada but the fashion house showcased a Spring/Summer 2014 collection of stunning silvery MAGIC.
Silky, satin pieces shimmered down the runway in a palette of pastel pink, purple, grey, spearmint green and icy blue. Floaty dresses were strappy OR strapless and crystal embellished, as were matchy print trouser suits. Jackets were teamed with wide-leg trousers and neckerchiefs which made for stunning, sophisticated silhouettes.
There's that glistening fairy-dust feel to this collection - a touch of whimsy that will make all the girls swoon. Here's how to get the Emporio Armani look next season...
1. Wear ankle strap heels with pretty pastel socks and shimmery tights.
2. Brocades and floral prints are a big deal.
3. Make oversized, wide-legged, tailored trousers ultra feminine with beautiful brogues.
4. Hair is partitioned and tightly pinned. The grips stay in.
5. Never not be wearing a neckerchief.
See the full collection in our gallery below, it's a little bit dreamy...