Did Miuccia Prada cause a stir with her Spring/Summer 2014 collection? Yes. Was her show a true style spectacle? Yes. Will we see girls wearing knee-high socks with sparkly stilettos next summer? Let's hope so.
Here's what else we learned...
1. Motifs of female faces and sequin embellishments in bra and sash shapes were seen throughout the colour coded collection. The result? This Prada girl gang is strong and ready to make a statement.
2. A-line skirts, dresses and coats sat just above the knee. The perfect length if you're planning on wearing with knee-high socks.
3. Yes, there were sporty references, but the chic square hand-held bags and defined collars added refined, elegant touch to the collection.
4. The shoes! There's only one word for these summer sandals - sturdy. (Pumps adorned with crystals will satisfy the girly girls out there).
5. The ultimate girl gang accessory? A feathered headband. (Just keep hair and makeup fuss-free).
See more from the show here...