New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 has begun, hurrah! It all kicked off yesterday and we've already learned several lessons about next season.
2. Beanies and crop tops are not just for 2013 but actually for life. Or well, at least for SS14 too.
3. The subtlest lemon is going to be a big deal. It's almost cream, sort of like a nice lemon posset you get in the type of restaurant that does a good Sunday roast.
4. Smart girls will be wearing popping turquoise with a poppy red lip.
5. All over gold lame is going to be a thing. Cheerful!
6. You'll need a headscarf and you may even pair it with a plum lip if you're really cool.
Want to see what we mean? Take a flick through the best pics from the first day shows...
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more