Day two of New York Fashion Week kicked off with shows from Nicholas K, BCBG Max Azria and Richard Chai, before Desigual and Marissa Webb's designs hit the catwalk.
So - what are our learnings from the latest Spring/Summer 2014 collections?
1. Native American-inspired feathered headbands are in.
2. It's ok to wear top-to-toe black, even if it's summer.
3. If you'd rather wear pastels, that's ok too but keep them cool and fresh. Icy blues and metallic rose pinks should do the trick.
4. Like origami? Pretty pleats and folds are in - just keep them subtle.
5. When it comes to hair, you're in luck if yours is long and glossy. (If it's not, there's still time to grow it out over winter).
6. Sunglasses? Swap them for chunky black-rimmed specs (as seen on J Crew's Jenna Lyons).
See all the highlights from day two of the shows below and tune in to watch all the action live from the catwalk: