Victoria Beckham's Spring/Summer 2014 New York Fashion Week show was one of the most anticipated of the season - and not just for the FRow, which included Anna Wintour, Rachel Zoe, Hamish Bowles and David Beckham, accompanied by the ever adorable Harper.
1. Pink is still going to be a thing next season but forget about any shade that's even a teeny bit soft. It's all about popping fuchsia - if you're wearing pink, you want every person and their dog to notice.
2. Chic girls will be wearing a tailored short that's at the very least knee-length. If you're really cool, you'll go for below the knee, and you'll pair them with a long, flirty slip.
3. A slicked back ponytail teamed with a simple hairband is essential for getting VB's clean, sporty Spring/Summer look.
4. Print is so over. VB girls colour-block.
5. The top knot is still cool - Harper Beckham said so.
Take a flick through the whole collection, full-screen is a must...