Victoria Beckham's Spring/Summer 2014 New York Fashion Week show was one of the most anticipated of the season - and not just for the FRow, which included Anna Wintour, Rachel Zoe, Hamish Bowles and David Beckham, accompanied by the ever adorable Harper.So what did we learn from VB's latest line? Well, these five things actually...
1. Pink is still going to be a thing next season but forget about any shade that's even a teeny bit soft. It's all about popping fuchsia - if you're wearing pink, you want every person and their dog to notice.
2. Chic girls will be wearing a tailored short that's at the very least knee-length. If you're really cool, you'll go for below the knee, and you'll pair them with a long, flirty slip.
3. A slicked back ponytail teamed with a simple hairband is essential for getting VB's clean, sporty Spring/Summer look.
4. Print is so over. VB girls colour-block.
5. The top knot is still cool - Harper Beckham said so.
Take a flick through the whole collection, full-screen is a must...