When it comes to the Paris Fashion Week, the show that immediately makes us want to go and shop is always Carven's.
The Spring/Summer 2014 collection was no different. From camo prints in fuchsia and lime to rose-embroidered bomber jackets, there was a lot to learn about how to dress next season...
Here are our style notes:
1. Go gothic, but be subtle about it. Remember those black chokers you used to wear in your teenage years? Dig one out and wear with black eyeliner.
2. Even better - do gothic and girly at the same time. The prettiest rose or pink gingham print is the perfect way to add contrast to this grunge-inspired style.
3. Go short, but keep the look simple. Carven's mini skirts and dresses are all about attitude.
4. Sandals are shiny - and they're all about the chunky platform.
5. Buy a bomber jacket. You won't regret it.
More from the show below: