When it comes to the Paris Fashion Week, the show that immediately makes us want to go and shop is always Carven's.
1. Go gothic, but be subtle about it. Remember those black chokers you used to wear in your teenage years? Dig one out and wear with black eyeliner.
2. Even better - do gothic and girly at the same time. The prettiest rose or pink gingham print is the perfect way to add contrast to this grunge-inspired style.
3. Go short, but keep the look simple. Carven's mini skirts and dresses are all about attitude.
4. Sandals are shiny - and they're all about the chunky platform.
5. Buy a bomber jacket. You won't regret it.
More from the show below:
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more