Just after Marc Jacobs presented his Spring/Summer 2014 collection for Louis Vuitton, it was confirmed that the designer will be leaving his role as creative director, after 16 years at the helm of the brand.So - did Jacobs go out with a bang? Of course he did. There were fountains, feather headdresses and sheer bodysuits on the catwalk.
1. It's ok to wear black in summer. Especially if it sparkles. And it's just took dark? Stick to navy.
2. Want to dress down a glittering gown? Wear it with a t-shirt.
3. Add feathers to shoulders, skirts, hats, hairbands. Thanks to Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen, feather embellishment is set to be big next season.
4. The best way to bring out your inner showgirl? Sheer lace, sequins, tassels and more feathers.
5. If you're doing the showgirl thing, go easy on the makeup. Let your outfit do the talking.
More from the show below: