Home girl Stella McCartney took Paris Fashion Week by storm with a showcase so minimalist and so fresh.
Not only did model line up Miranda Kerr, Cara Delevingne and Joan Smalls carry that fresh-faced, ultra-feminine vibe but Stella's silhouettes celebrated subtle, understated and uber flattering styles for next summer.
As for the signature sleek sports-aesthetic? It's still there and the strapless tops, baggy trousers and tailored blazers are just as sexy-making. Stella's girls are fly, they're lighter than air...here's how to master the look next season:
1. The palette? Navy, cream, peach and terracotta - you ooze with cool but you're all about timeless elegance.
2. Wanna be in Stella's gang? Get onboard with the jumpsuit. Next season they're croc print.
3. Androgynous shapes are still a must - when you're not styling out an oversized bomber and silk t-shirt your a lady of lace in a pretty-much-lingerie dress.
4. Handbags are literally held under the arm in an effortless demeanor, that or you saunter through summer hands in pockets.
5. ANYTHING sheer equals sartorial success. Think panelling, think skirts and shirts and dresses.
Take a look through Stella's S/S 2014 collection in our gallery below...